From Viscosity VPN:
Viscosity is an OpenVPN client for Mac and Windows, providing a rich user interface for creating, editing, and controlling VPN connections. Viscosity provides a complete OpenVPN solution and does not require any additional downloads or software.
With Viscosity and OpenVPN you can securely connect to your home or company network from a remote location, protect your network traffic when using public or wireless networks, access websites with country restrictions, and tunnel through restrictive firewalls and proxy servers to give your computer full Internet access.
Viscosity can connect to any VPN server running OpenVPN, including most popular free and commercial VPN providers. Viscosity allows connections to be completely configured through a GUI, without any need to know how to use the command-line or OpenVPN's configuration file syntax. Advanced users still have full manual control over configuration options if desired.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4.4 improved two-factor authentication support and DPI Scaling support.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Ensure full, anonymous, secure and uncensored access to the Int...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Create your own HTTP tunnel with client and server.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get security solution for your VPN connection and Computer ID.
- Redirect clients to certain network destination using a central...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Client Connection software for VersaVPN PPTP, L2TP and OpenVPN ...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Hide your real IP address no matter where you are in the world.
- Connect to newtwork via free vpn client.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Encrypt all the Internet packets transferred from your PC.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Manage and use all your OpenVPN configurations easily.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Perform remote system maintanance, assistance, and management.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Get a VPN for anonymous internet access.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content