VirtualBox runs on Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows, DOS or Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), and OpenBSD.
What's new in this version:
- Storage: fixed a regression causing write requests from the BIOS to cause a Guru Meditation with the LsiLogic SCSI controller
- Storage: several emulation fixes in the BusLogic SCSI controller emulation
- NAT Network: support TCP in DNS proxy
- NAT: rework handling of port-forwarding rules
- NAT: rewrite host resolver to handle more query types and make it asynchronous so that a stalled lookup doesn't block all NAT traffic
- Snapshots: ... See all new features »