VirtualBox is a family of x86 virtualization products for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
VirtualBox runs on Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows, DOS or Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), and OpenBSD.
What's new in this version:
- VMM: fixed reboot hang of 32-bit Windows SMP guests
- VMM: proper Math Fault handling with certain legacy guests
- VMM: fixed a Guru Meditation VINF_EM_TRIPLE_FAULT on older CPUs that don't support MSR-bitmaps
- GUI: fix 3D overlay window re-parenting issue when VM goes to full screen mode on X11 hosts.
- GUI: fix occasional loss of focus in full-screen mode on X11 host systems (4.3.16 regression)
- GUI: Mac OS X: wizards should have Cancel... See all new features »