VirtualBox runs on Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows, DOS or Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), and OpenBSD.
What's new in this version:
- GUI: fixed keyboard handling regression for separate UI
- NAT: don't exceed the maximum number of "search" suffixes
- NAT: fixed parsing of port-forwarding rules with a name which contains a slash
- NAT Network: when the host has only loopback nameserver that cannot be mapped to the guests (e.g. dnsmasq running on 127.0.1.1), make DHCP supply NAT Network DNS proxy as nameserver.
- Bridged Network: prevent flooding syslog with packet al... See all new features »