VirtualBox runs on Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows, DOS or Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), and OpenBSD.
What's new in this version:
- Please be aware that Windows 10 is not yet officially supported! There are known problems with VirtualBox 5.0.2 on Windows 10 hosts and with Windows 10 guests.
- VMM: added support for guest crash report MSRs with Hyper-V paravirtualization
- VMM: fixed an issue causing artifically high load averages on Linux hosts
- VMM: fixed a kernel panic with thread-context hooks caused by incompatible changes made to Linux 4.2 kernels
- VMM: fixed a sav... See all new features »