From Eltima Software:
Virtual Serial Port is a powerful advanced ActiveX Control that allows your application to create custom additional virtual serial port in system and fully control it. Created virtual port looks like real serial port for other Windows applications. From your application you can control data sent to virtual com port by other applications and respond to them by sending your own data to virtual port, which will be received by other Windows applications like from a real one.
Includes examples for Borland/Inprise Delphi, C++ Builder 6.0, Microsoft VC++ 6.0, Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic.Net, Visual Studio C# and Visual C.Net. Version 6.2 added: Windows Server 2008 support and added: re-naming full port names in Device Manager.
What's new in this version: Version 6.2 added: Windows Server 2008 support and added: re-naming full port names in Device Manager.
More Products to Consider
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Send and receive serial data through a remote serial port.
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- View serial port data either directly or via the built in filte...
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Virtual serial port activeX control.
- Transfer files via serial ports and null-modem cable.
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- Transfer data from your machine to remote computer via RS232.
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Monitor your RS232 COM port.
- Capture any ASCII data received via PC serial communications po...
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Build a virtual serial port and map it to TCP/IP or UDP.
- Hex edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill, and delete binary dat...
- Debug, send, and receive data through serial line.
- Connect to various interfaces through only one control and one ...
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Send and receive MIDI data between PC's connected to your LAN.
- Write better-quality code, reduce security-related issues, and ...