From Andrej Koch:
Virtual Keyboard is a small but powerful multilingual program for the text input with computer mouse or hardware keyboard.
That is practical if you work e.g. with another character set than that your hardware keyboard offer.
Still another area of application of the program is safe input of the private data (e.g. login data, passwords, bank data).
The program Virtual Keyboard supports 53 languages: Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azeri, Belorussian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Farsi, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Kyrgyz, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese. The user can to develop the user-defined keyboard layouts for ather languages.
Interface in English, Arabic, French, German, Russian.
Thus, the advantages of Virtual key board:
- Correct illustration arbitrary letter on the computer;
- Supplementing keyboard (with right Alt);
- Independence from hardware and attitudes of the operating system;
- Input with computer mouse or with hardware keyboard;
- Two input modes - text input in the same window or in the window of another program ;
- Support of different keyboard layouts;
What's new in this version:
Version 4.0 features multylingual interface.