CNET Editors' review
Virtual Families provides an impressive game for users who want to manage a simulated family's life. This program gives the popular game Sims a run for its money.
The simulation's interface was impressively professional with graphics and strategy that reminded us of the aforementioned Sims. The Help file's excellent onscreen tutorials kept us informed while we played and also improved our gaming skills. To adopt a player, you choose from a variety of interesting character designs and jobs. Most of these were funny, such as ketchup bottler, barbecue sauce maker, or food photographer. After adopting a player, you can begin managing your household. You develop your players' personality by rewarding and scolding them like a pet when they perform daily activities like working, reading the newspaper, playing games, and cleaning. The game conveys a great sense of humor, which was our favorite feature. For example, our character received and accepted a marriage proposal via e-mail. As spouses and children were added to the mix, our responsibilities piled up and kept us busy managing the entire family. We were skeptical that living a virtual life would be so interesting but discovered how fun these little lives were.
Virtual Families comes with a one-hour trial period. It installs desktop icons without permission. It's a great Sims-like program that kept us highly entertained, and we recommend it.
From Last Day of Work:
From the developer of the smash-hit Virtual Villagers series comes the new casual game that captures the drama of life - Virtual Families. Virtual Families is a casual family sim that runs in true-real time. Adopt and nurture a needy person in the computer. Help them meet a mate, and start a family. Pass on the house to the next generations.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Take your PokÃ©mon experience to the next level.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Fight with Pokemon-like characters in order to free the island ...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Don't wait for nine months to see your baby, all you need is tw...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Create electronic photo and movie albums.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Record, view, edit, and merge GEDCOM data and create charts and...
- Practice Natural Family Planning.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- See photos of young wildlife in this screensaver.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Watch different movie spoof with animated characters on your de...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Manage customers, pets, bookings, invoices, and marketing for p...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Manage your family information, schedule tasks, and keep track ...
- Grow your modest pet shop into an exclusive boutique.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1