From Cristea Aurel Ionut:
VideoCam is a virtual capture device that will send video and images. You can use it with the applications which require capturing images (Yahoo Messenger, Skype, Graphstudio, and MSN Messenger). To stream video using virtual device: open the properties of the device, click open media file, and if all ok the video will be streamed when the application that is using will require video frames. To stream images using virtual device: open the properties of the device, click open image file, and if all ok the image will be streamed when the application that is using will require video frames. It supports BMP and JPG image formats and supports video formats supported by DIrectshow.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Capture images from camera of your PC.
- Capture and stream image and audio files for applications which...
- Play, share, and manage media files.
- Enable you to have a view on your webcam.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit images or any multimedia files with visual anim...
- Play FLV files downloaded from YouTube and other video sites.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Use a browser toolbar with various features.