VidaOne Diet & Fitness is the premier diet & fitness application for Windows Vista and Windows XP that allows you to track every aspect of your diet and workouts. It features a familiar Outlook-like user interface so that you can start using it immediately. It synchronizes with MyPersonalDiet and MySportTraining for Windows Mobile (Pocket PC and Smartphone) and Palm OS mobile devices, so that you can use it on-the-go. The Summary view provides key information at-a-glance, such as diet progress, calories summary, and workouts summary.
The Journal view displays meals, workouts, health and various useful daily charts. The Calendar view displays diet information and optionally weekly workout duration and workout distances. The Report view lists meals, workouts and health reports, all printable. The Graphs view shows beautiful charts about your diet, workouts and health, all printable. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View day and night images of the Earth on your desktop.
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Record and organize essential fitness and training data.
- Your digital bookshelf.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Get an exercise workout routine for men and women.
- Get worm-up exercise routine for women.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Monitor and manage your weight and health.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Enable interval round timer for martial arts.
- Monitor your nutrition with a diet diary and meal planner.
- Print passport photo and ID photo.
- Record you exercise routines and workouts, generate charts.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive mosquitoes away with your PC by playing an ultra sound.
- Display the Microsoft Outlook calendar on your desktop.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Access data using Outlook as the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Web cli...
- Solve weight problem, get tips for growth of muscles.
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Track your nutritional intake and plan your meals.