Linguistic software that helps in verb grammar. It is designed for students of foreign languages to help with the verb inflections in 50+ modern and ancient languages, such as Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, English, Latin, Old English, Runic Swedish and many more. Verbix derives the verb forms from the infinitives. It is also able to convert any inflected form to an infinitive. Availability of translations further helps in working with foreign languages.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Learn Chinese words and characters using flash cards.
- Study Chinese via a book transformed from paper.
- Humorous language translation toy.
- German/English dictionary for Microsoft Word.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Have texts automatically translated from French into Enlish and...
- Get support editor multi language tools.
- Facilitate translations between German and French.
- Learn French with extensive course and Collins dictionary.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: