Linguistic software that helps in verb grammar. It is designed for students of foreign languages to help with the verb inflections in 50+ modern and ancient languages, such as Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, English, Latin, Old English, Runic Swedish and many more. Verbix derives the verb forms from the infinitives. It is also able to convert any inflected form to an infinitive. Availability of translations further helps in working with foreign languages.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Facilitate translations between German and French.
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Manage your files using dual pane tabbed explorer.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Manage, view, and search files in a tabbed, dual-pane mode.
- Study Chinese via a book transformed from paper.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Create constructions with points, vectors, and segments for lat...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Humorous language translation toy.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: