Editors' Note: This game has a free trial. You get 8 in-game hours before you will need to subscribe at $9.95/month. You will not need to enter a credit card for this trial.
Download Editors' Rating:
Date Added:Jul. 27, 2017
Price:Free to try
File Size:Not available
Downloads Last Week:2
read more +
read more +
Current Version0 stars Be the first to review this product
out of 3 votes
My ratingWrite review
Update Your Review
Since you've already submitted a review for this product, this submission will be added as an update to your original review.
Submit Your Reply
E-mail This Review
Report Offensive Content
Your message has been reported and will be reviewed by our staff.
see all reviews +
|What's new in version 1.8.425|
|- When chatting while warping out, the virtual keyboard no longer disappears.|
- Increased accelerometer deadzone for mobile devices.
- Advanced Options menu buttons now support the Touch-Hover feature like the main Options menu.
- 'Enter Game' menu buttons now support the Touch-Hover feature.
- Moved General tab's touch settings into a 'Touch' tab in the Controls menu.
- Tabs are now larger in the Controls menu.
- Tilt Sensitivity slider is larger in the Tilt tab in the Controls menu.
- Fixed green texture on station docking bays on iOS.
- Hide the 'Don't show this again' check for the Swipe to change menus message when entering station/PDA for 3 times.
- Removed the 4:3 HUD option for mobile devices.
- If a mission becomes unavailable just as you attempt to take it, it no longer says "error".
- Renamed Input tab name to General in the Controls menu.
- Renamed Accelerometer tab name to Tilt in the Controls menu.
- Renamed Sensitivity to Tilt Sensitivity in Tilt tab of the Controls menu.
- Removed Mouse tab in the Controls menu on iOS and Android.
- Removed Keyboard tab in the Controls menu on iOS.
- Fixed Samsung GearVR remote controller issues.
- Optimized multi-threaded rendering.
- Added basic Oculus Rift Touch controller support.
- Fixed tutorial text for GearVR.
- Increased the quality of dynamic shadows being cast onto the cockpit for Rift and Simulated VR mode on PC.
- Adjusted the positions of HUD displays when using the Alternate 1 cockpit in VR.
|Publisher web site||http://www.vendetta-online.com/|
|Release Date||July 27, 2017|
|Date Added||July 27, 2017|
|Operating Systems||Mac OS X 10.10/10.11/10.3/10.4/10.4 Intel/10.4 PPC/10.5/10.5 Intel/10.5 PPC/10.6 Intel/10.7/10.8/10.9|
|File Size||Not Available|
|File Name||External File|
|Downloads Last Week||2|
|License Model||Free to try|
read more +