Vectoraster is a graphics utility for creating vector-based raster patterns and halftones based on bitmap images. The raster patterns and point shapes can be freely configured to produce different styles. The resulting rasters can then either be exported to an EPS, PDF, JPEG or TIFF-file or simply copied into most graphics software. With the batch processing tool you can also easily apply rasters to frames in a movie to use the effects in animation. Vectoraster 4 is shareware and you can download it and try it for free, but with some limitations. To remove these limitations you have to purchase for the application.
What's new in this version:
- Improved vector custom point shape importing.
- Fixed a bug with point color adjustment options not working with line rasters.
- Fixed a bug with applying varying point colors to bitmap custom point shapes.
- Changed appearance of some interface elements to make them easier to see in Mac OS X 10.10.
- Improved version checking when loading files from older versions of Vectoraster.
- Fixed a number of bugs with the display menu Auto-regenerate toggl... See all new features »