VPN Tracker is the premier VPN client for Mac OS X, allowing safe data transfer between your Mac and your remote networks. VPN Tracker 6 brings the workflow of the mobile user to the foreground. The starting point is the "Secure Desktop". Here users' documents, Internet addresses, applications and scripts can all be easily organized giving VPN users the direct access they need most. Every item in the Secure Desktop can be completely configured and linked to any one of the users VPN connections. Administrators and consultants can easily create multiple Secure Desktops which can also be pre-configured and exported to specific users. Along with IPsec-based connections, VPN Tracker can also integrate any existing L2TP and PPTP-based VPN connection in the same user interface.
What's new in this version:
- The installer shipping with VPN Tracker for repairing system components now also works for initial installation.
- Improved creation and searching of Microsoft Remote Desktop files in the Network Scanner.
- VPN Tracker no longer terminates unexpectedly when accessing the Network Scanner settings with details collapsed.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause VPN Tracker to terminate unexpectedly when starting a network scan.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Our free Antivirus for Mac keeps you safe from all the latest M...
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- The universal IPsec client for VPN environments with a wide var...
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Secure your privacy and maintain your anonymity while surfing t...
- Hide your IP and protect your privacy in the Internet.
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Protect your Mac against breaking cyber threats with free antiv...
- Intuitive user interface for VPN connections.
- Access Bonjour services on home or office networks from anywher...
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Make use of the standards based PPTP and L2TP VPN server instal...
- Record keystrokes, IM chats, track visited websites, take scree...
- Monitor 4D Server applications remotely.
- Browse the web via fast proxy server.
- Monitor processes on your Mac or another Mac connected to your ...
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Lock and unlock your Mac account by using your face and track y...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 19 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Works in evaluation, kernel panic after purchase"
Version: VPN Tracker 7.0.2
Great setup experience, clear instructions on their site. Fundamentally ought to work well.
Evaluating is flawless, until you fork over the $100+ they ask for it. Then you're in for a treat as flipping the connection switch has about a 50/50 chance of causing a kernel panic and locking up your Mac.
Truly, the worst implementation of anything I've ever seen. I don't know how they can release code in this state. Google for issue confirms this is something that's gone unresolved across versions of Mac OS.