From Chimera Computing:
Chimera 'VPNLinkTest' is a program designed specifically for corporate environments who have site-to-site VPN links from a central (hub) site out to remote branch (spoke) sites. It provides a quick and easy way to test whether a VPN link is active and the response of the intermediary devices in its path. It uses ICMP echo requests (or 'pings') to each IP address in the pre-configured path. It reports back on the status and response time of each device, it also provides a visual representation and "plain english" diagnosis based on the results. Specifically developed as a handy time saving utility for IT helpdesk staff.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.1 added functionality to add sites from GUI.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Simulate how fast or slow your Web site will be over the Intern...
- Run an enhanced syslog server/daemon on Windows.
- Create setups for Windows CE devices.
- Monitor network devices and detect online users.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Increase your accuracy and productivity in organizing tasks and...
- Restart non-responding and failed applications automatically.
- Allow you to check Proxy on specified web address.
- Gather system information, and test and monitor various aspects...
- Personal firewall & VPN solution.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: