From MAST Hard- & Software:
VNC Admin Console is a powerfull tool for managing VNC connections with ease. It works on Windows 2000/XP or higher. You can manage your computers by dividing them in different groups. With a simple doubleclick you will be able to create a connection to a VNC-server without entering a password (assuming the case, that a password is already stored in the database). A connection profile could be stored in the database so that you always could connect to a remote host with the correct vnc settings. Features list: Network scanner; External Programs; VNC Remote Installation; VNC Remote Password Set; VNC Remote Service STOP/START; VNC Portscanner.
Version 2.1.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Build and manage secure virtual networks.
- Monitor and display real-time network traffic on your PC.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Create secure peer-to-peer networks for unlimited PCs.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Filter, compare, and synchronize files between local directorie...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Create virtual network among your friends.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Install VNC software onto computers throughout your network.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Control your PC remotely.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Run Puppy Linux with Multi Router Traffic Grapher Configuration...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Allow network computers to print to the printer directly.
- Protect your enterprise network with firewall and unlimited VPN...
All versions:2.9 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Same basic VNC management idea, but other programs are better"
Version: VNC Admin Console NG 2.1.2
Gives you some nice VNC server management. Host groups...add hosts to the groups...automatic login...manual connect.
It should work with whatever VNC flavor you use (Tight, Ultr@, Real, etc.) since it lets you choose the location of the view and server VNC files.
Looks very old. The interface resembles Win2000 more than WinXP.
Doesn't do much more than let you add hosts and connect to them.
$85 for this product is a ripoff.
Stick with either VNCScan, or preferable Smartcode VNC Manager. They give you an XP look and feel with more features than this program.