With VCL you can calculate vectors and angles. It's a useful tool for physics & maths (trigonomtry). Instructions: Click on the letter A, B or R in order to select the vector; hold down the left mouse button to move the vector. Hold down the right mouse button to drag all three vectors.
More Products to Consider
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Turn your computer to an interactive physics laboratory.
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Draw graphs of mathematical functions in a coordinate system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Defragment your disks and improve computer performance and stab...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Fix, speed up, maintain, and protect your PC.
- Record and play back user actions.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Play an interesting arcade game for free.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1