VBAcodePrint7 is an Add-in to Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) that enables you to print the source code of applications developed using VBA6 and VBA7. This means that you can print the source code of your applications across the entire Microsoft Office 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, and XP suite of applications Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, FrontPage, and Visio. And thousands of other VBA enabled applications like AutoCAD and autoSketch.
What's new in this version: Version 220.127.116.11 allows the user to save/restore user preferences/options. This is useful to restore options if the live options get corrupted, or you prefer to have different setting for different type of applications.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Learn how to write custom server and client alerting applicatio...
- Excel update.
- Printer Driver Pixma MP250 Series.
- Convert to PDF from almost 300 different file types.
- Combine .NET EXE and DLL into one assembly.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Demonstrate Active Accessibility in Advanced Microsoft Visual B...
- Import Paradox tables to a blank Microsoft Excel file.
- Use any MS Windows application for writing PDF documents.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content