A simple tool that allows you to calculate VAT (Value Added Tax) on any given amount at the usual 17.5%. It will automatically calculate and tell you original price, VAT at 17.5%, and price including VAT at 17.5%.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Calculate your expenses and receive professional reports.
- Create and print invoices, add expenses, and calculate your VAT...
- Compute federal and book depreciation for tax reporting.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Meet your business needs with tax depreciation, management repo...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Calculates the resistor value from its colour code and vice-ver...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Calculate expenses and profitability of your enterprise in home...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert measurements to metric and many other units.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Calculate electrical, magnetism, and testing tools related quan...
- Perform financial calculations on your PC.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Perform VAT and tax calculations.
- Perform arithmetic and tax calculations.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Compute Income Tax based on Indian system.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1