From Dizzy Monkey Design:
UrlMonitor lives in the system tray and monitors a specific website or file for availability or changes. You tell it what to look for in the content of the given URL, and if it can't find it it will alert you by flashing.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Monitor changes to Web sites or feeds.
- Build, test, monitor, and deploy Web sites.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Monitor Google/Yahoo site rankings via keywords in real time.
- Monitor your website online status.
- Capture and record Internet activities with multiple features.
- Set up lightweight countdown timer and clock.
- Monitor the availability of your Web site.
- Storyboarding tool.