From Dizzy Monkey Design:
UrlMonitor lives in the system tray and monitors a specific website or file for availability or changes. You tell it what to look for in the content of the given URL, and if it can't find it it will alert you by flashing.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Monitor changes to Web sites or feeds.
- Build, test, monitor, and deploy Web sites.
- Install multiple useful gadgets for Windows 7 in one click.
- Monitor Google/Yahoo site rankings via keywords in real time.
- Monitor your website online status.
- Capture and record Internet activities with multiple features.
- Customize your Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 logon screen.
- Monitor the availability of your Web site.
- Storyboarding tool.