Attach images directly from your camera. No need to take a picture, save it to the gallery, switch apps, search the gallery, and attach. For example, if you are posting an online classified ad, and need to attach a picture, just click the "Choose File" button in the browser, click "Upload From Camera", and take a picture.The application also has a couple of more advanced features. You can attach a lower resolution version of the picture to avoid using so much of your data and to make the upload go faster. Or, if you took a picture that you like, but don't want to upload, you can save the picture to your gallery and try again to take the picture that you do want.
More Products to Consider
- Change your photos into works of art.
- Awesome PicsArt Studio!.
- Camera 360 , Photo Effects, Photo Color Effects, Photoshop , pe...
- Correct and enhance photos form all possible angles.
- More than 600 effects, overlays, and borders to personalize any...
- The best camera application for portraits, 'Cymera'.
- Enhance, transform, and share your photos easily.
- Edit and share photos virtually anywhere. Access them all on Ph...
- Edit your photos with effects, stickers, and texts on your Andr...
- Special Instagram HD version of popular Lomo Camera app. Take p...
- Troll your friends! Create rage faced photos and share created ...
- Share your pictures on Facebook automatically.
- FunFace turns your mobile camera into the ultimate photo shoot!...
- Collage will never be the same Instantly create Magazine-Style ...
- Photo Editor Incredible effects editing on your mobile.
- View integrated audio and video content on your Pocket PC.
- The Beauty Studio is a great tool to make-up photos on your And...
- Browse the Web with your Java-enabled mobile phone.
- This is CharctorCamera.
- Utilize the fastest gesture and webzine enabled browser for you...
- Enhance your photos and quickly share them with your friends.
- Spice up the pictures on your Android device and share them wit...
- Browse the Web with intelligent compression technology and opti...
- Instantly supersize faces on your Android device.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Upload From Camera 1.0
Great concept - not sure why "Choose File" / "Camera" doesn't select a file, but this is a promising work-around.
HTC Incredible 2
If this mutha gets to working, I will use it every day!