This mod adds new super weapons to the Unreal Tournament 2004 arsenal.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Bind keys with ease using this tool for Unreal Tournament 2004.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Get a new look for Unreal Tournament 2003 or 2004.
- Alter your Unreal Tournament game with this fantastic mod that ...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Get your frag on in the latest UT2004 demo.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Add the male alien voice to your game with this pack.
- Grab this custom capture the flag map for Unreal Tournament 200...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Get the voice of Dr. Zoidberg with this pack.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Get this pack of voices for Unreal Tournament 2004.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Check out this custom onslaught map for Unreal Tournament 2004.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Go with the flow or get crushed in this UT 2004 map.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Feel the pressure with this map for Unreal Tournament 2004.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Amazing Weapon Mods"
Version: Unreal Tournament 2004 Super Weapons 1.7 beta mod
-Awesome weapon mods. Did an amazing job with them.
-Great new mutator, so all weapons in the map are the new mods, plus you are able to see where the enemys anywhere on the map.
List of new available weapons:
-Retro-Plasma Sniper Rifle
-Super Rocket Launcher X
-Super Flak Cannon X
-Super Weapons Gattling Gun
-Black and White Gun X
-Retro-Plasma Assualt Rifle
-Where to place the files once unzipped:
-First go to My Computer > Local Disk (C:)> UT2004 and in there you will find all the proper folders.
-NOTE: You may have installed UT2004 in a different location, if so, locate your UT2004 folder.
-RPSRmodel.ukx file goes into Textures
-SWX.u and SWX.int go into the System folder
-SWXtextures.utx goes into Animations
-Creator has no list or description of the
-No help file saying where to place files (Read above for information, it didn't take long to figure out where they go, but I thought I'd save everyone some time.)