CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
From Unified Intents:
Easily the most feature-filled Android-PC remote. Turns your Android device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal remote control for your Windows PC. Control your favorite programs, mouse, and keyboard.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Access to rapid and free Internet is always and everywhere.WOW,...
- Wifi password breaker will tell you which Wifi are easy to brea...
- Boost your wifi in single click.
- Mac2WepKey HHG5XX is an application for penetration testers to ...
- Wifi Free gives you information about all nearby WiFi spots - b...
- Turns your android phone into a Wi-Fi analyzer!!.
- Speed up your internet speed with a single click.
- Do you have a dog? Use Dog Whistle PRO to train your pet!.
- Power On Volume (Button Fix) is an app designed for phones and ...
- The ultimate router password recovery tool.
- Clean everything in Android. No.1 cleaner app that can play the...
- Install apps from your SD card on Android 2.0+ phones.
- Android version of the popular CPU identification tool for PC/W...
- Volume Booster will make your phone sound and overall volume st...
- Find the default WPA password of wireless Thomson routers.in ju...
- PokCreator lets you create custom Pokmon and send them directly...
- Control Spotify on your PC with Spotimote ! (requires the insta...
- An Evangelion style clock and system monitor. The EVA System Mo...
- Provide one-stop solution for mobile security and performance.
- Free eBooks,Reader.
- This application is compatible for 2G and 3G mobile data networ...
- Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/103828256948045650136Now ...
- Explore phones and PCs over net.
- **** ROOT REQUIRED ****IMPORTANT: This app needs superuser acce...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This Is Slick...Truly Slick"
Version: Unified Remote 2.2.0
Downloaded and installed on my laptop without problem
The Android component downloaded and installed on my phone without problem
It works for on so many things a normal user would use...and then some.
Small learning curve geting used to the terminology for this application. I think it would have been more appropriate to refer to the "remotes" as applications or functions. But these are very minor and very picky.
I installed the Unified Remote Server on my Sony Vaio laptop that has the 64-bit version of Windows 7 Professional installed on it with Norton Internet Security 2012. I installed the Uniified Remote Client on my Motorola Droid, Android version 2.2.3.
Everything was simple to install and I was shocked that the first time I brought it up on my phone I actually connected to my laptop (my phone normally connects to my laptop via bluetooth). I did need to configure the remotes and a few other settings that are really vanity settings. I did not have to make any other changes for me to be able to connect and use the applications.
Bottom line...this application works, works well, and will definitely satisfy those techno-geeks (like me) always on the hunt for a new toy we cn play with...and aside from a very small amount of your time, it won't cost you anything else because this is free (note....they do have a "pay version" but the feee version is definitely enough to satisfy my inner geekiness. :-)
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content