Unicode Image Maker is made for international users and is designed for situations when you need to use unicode text in a program but its not supported natively; you can use this tool to create a graphics image of your unicode text and embed the image instead. Supports transparency and embeds the richtext within the image for later editing.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Edit and save DOC files, and insert images.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Personalize your comments and graphics using font, size, color,...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Make codeworks or edit texts locally or directly on remote serv...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Convert any digital picture into a full-color or black and whit...
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Protect and prevent your PDF files from being changed.
- Make 3D texts and charts.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Extract graphics and text from PDF document or convert PDF page...
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Capture and annotate any part of the screen.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Create and modify your images in various formats.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Edit and convert your images into TIFF format.
- View and edit photo messages.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: