From Benoit Widemann:
Umbrella is a plugin which adds an automatic backup feature to RapidWeaver. Any time you export or publish your web site, a backup of the current state is silently created in the background, saving your RapidWeaver document along with external items (downloadable files, page assets...).
What's new in this version: Version 1.2 is fully compatible both with RapidWeaver 4 and with older versions, down to 3.5. This update is recommended for all users.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Create, import, and print labels for various items.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Command line tools to manage .plist files.
- RapidWeaver plugin that lets you easily share documents on a we...
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Convert between UNIX, Mac, Windows/DOS line breaks.
- Send large and important files or folders without a browser.
- Search your favorite sites using Safari's address bar.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Command-line tool to configure, compress DMGs for distribution.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: