Ultrasoft Money makes it easy to keep your Microsoft Money information up to date while you're away from your computer.
Using AutoComplete, memorized transactions and the handheld's speedy Graffiti power writing software, Ultrasoft Money allows you to enter everyday transactions with only a few taps of the stylus.
Ultrasoft Money uses your Palm OS handheld's built-in HotSync technology to synchronize your entries seamlessly and directly with Microsoft Money - you just drop the handheld into its cradle and press the button. There is no need to re -enter or import/export data, and your accounts are always up to date.
Included add-in modules extend the features of Ultrasoft Money:
- The BillMinder module lets you schedule your recurring bills and deposits, then get alarm notifications when they're due.
- The Budget module lets you manage your budget and savings goals on your handheld. When you input a transaction on your handheld, the progress bar tells you where you stand with your budget. And it will alert you when you go over-budget, so you can reallocate your spending.
- The Reporter module lets you analyze and graph your finances, so you can find out where the money went.
- The currency module lets you keep track of accounts and transactions in multiple currencies. It even synchronizes exchange rates with Microsoft Money.
What's new in this version:
- Editing split transactions would cause a reset on Palm OS 3.0 devices.
- Archiving accounts on the handheld would cause a "record count mismatch" error upon synchronization.
- Certain characters in the users HotSync ID would result in an illegal intermediate database file path.