UltraISO can extract, create, edit, and convert CD/DVD image files. It can directly edit an ISO file, make ISO images from CD/DVD-ROMs, create a new ISO from files and folders on your computer, and make bootable CDs and DVDs. In addition, UltraISO can convert nearly all known CD and DVD image formats to ISO, BIN/CUE, Nero (NRG), Alcohol 120 percentage (MDS/MDF), and CloneCD (CCD/IMG/SUB) formats, as well as burn CD/DVD images directly with built-in burning engine and emulate ISO images with up to 8 virtual CD/DVD drives.
What's new in this version:
- Supports Windows 10.
- Improved writing disk image feature, can create bootable flash drive from more ISO images including Debian 8,Ubuntu 15.04,SBAV 5.14 and gparted 0.22, etc.
- Supports resampling WMA media files when making an Audio CD.
- Supports mounting deep hidden partitions on a NTFS/exFAT volume (bootpart).
- Eject media automatically when operation is done (make and burn).
- Can open and extract files from Android boot/recovery i... See all new features »