UI Browser is the ultimate assistant for Apple's AppleScript GUI Scripting and Accessibility technologies, helping you to explore, manipulate, and monitor the user interface of most Mac OS X applications running on your computer. With the push of a button, it also generates AppleScript statements to control any application using GUI Scripting, even applications that are not otherwise scriptable.
What's new in this version: UI Browser 2.3.0 introduces a new validation feature to help you understand and test Accessibility support in any target application, improves performance when selecting a UI element with many child elements, and includes minor bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Brings "universal attachability" to AppleScript.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Assistant for GUI scripting.
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Complete replacement for Apple's Script Editor.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Client for MPD, the music player daemon.
- Universal attachability for AppleScript.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Fun with your Mac's sudden motion sensor.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Create Mac OS X apps from scripts.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content