UI Browser is the ultimate assistant for Apple's AppleScript GUI Scripting and Accessibility technologies, helping you to explore, manipulate, and monitor the user interface of most Mac OS X applications running on your computer. With the push of a button, it also generates AppleScript statements to control any application using GUI Scripting, even applications that are not otherwise scriptable.
What's new in this version: This version of UI Browser adds support for new accessibility features introduced by Apple in OS X 10.9 Mavericks and improves performance. It also fixes a few minor bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Brings "universal attachability" to AppleScript.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Complete replacement for Apple's Script Editor.
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Client for MPD, the music player daemon.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Fun with your Mac's sudden motion sensor.
- Data recovery software.
- Create Mac OS X apps from scripts.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Hear keys pressed on the keyboard.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content