UI Actions brings "universal attachability" to AppleScript. Write a UI Action script and attach it to any standard native Mac OS X application. UI Actions automatically runs the script whenever you perform specified user actions in the target application. You select the user actions that trigger a UI Action script, including choosing a menu item, choosing a tab or clicking a button that changes a value in the user interface. UI Actions is similar to Apple's Folder Actions and Digital Hub Actions scripting additions, because it lets you respond and control what happens when a user does something with the computer. But it is universal, because UI Action scripts can respond to almost anything a user does in almost any application.
What's new in this version: UI Actions 2.1.3 fixes issues introduced in 2.1.2 regarding installer code signing and access for UI Actions only, and it includes minor bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Automate your e-mail with AppleScript quickly and easily!.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Add some extras to AppleScript for OS 8.6.
- AppleScripts palette for iTunes.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Scripting addition converts text & numbers to hex.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Tag items in openmeta, automator, applescript, workflow, spotli...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Manage all your texts with the English version of a text editor...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Try this free and useful AppleScript addition for making CGI sc...
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Data visualization and automation software.
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- View and hide invisible files via a repeating dialog box.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content