UI Actions brings "universal attachability" to AppleScript. Write a UI Action script and attach it to any standard native Mac OS X application. UI Actions automatically runs the script whenever you perform specified user actions in the target application. You select the user actions that trigger a UI Action script, including choosing a menu item, choosing a tab or clicking a button that changes a value in the user interface. UI Actions is similar to Apple's Folder Actions and Digital Hub Actions scripting additions, because it lets you respond and control what happens when a user does something with the computer. But it is universal, because UI Action scripts can respond to almost anything a user does in almost any application.
What's new in this version: UI Actions 2.1.3 fixes issues introduced in 2.1.2 regarding installer code signing and access for UI Actions only, and it includes minor bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Timeline making tool.
- Screen capture utility.
- Find potential problems in HTML.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Simple front-end for whois queries.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- File browser & file manager.
- Data recovery software.
- Create Mac OS X apps from scripts.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Perform link checking, XML sitemap, HTML validity, SEO checks o...
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content