Typinator boosts your productivity and eliminates errors by automating the process of inserting frequently used text and graphics and and auto-correcting typos and misspelled words.
Configuration is easy - You just define abbreviations and their replacement text or picture.
Usage is even easier - Whenever you type one of these abbreviations in an arbitrary application, Typinator inserts the corresponding replacement.
Drag-and-drop import from Textpander, TextExpander, and TypeIt4Me makes migration to Typinator a no-brainer.
Save your time and annoyance and let Typinator type repeating texts and pictures for you.
You can use Typinator to... quickly type greeting phrases, set up a list of standard text fragments to be used in e-mail replies, insert the current date and/or time in arbitrary formats with a few keystrokes, auto-correct your most frequent typos in all applications system-wide, predefined sets for auto-correction, HTML, Filemaker functions, import snippets from other typing utilities, including Textpander, TextExpander, and TypeIt4Me, insert pictures, such as smilies or bullets, insert Unicode symbols by typing a few special regular characters (e.g., type -> to insert an arrow symbol), define shorthands for frequently used Unix commands, quickly create templates for code fragments, if you are a programmer, and more
What's new in this version:
- Typinator now works with the Pinyin input methods for Chinese.
- Typinator no longer clears the search field when closing the Typinator window.
- When a new version is available, you can now check the new features before downloading the new version.
- Internal improvements in the implementation of update checking.
- Fixes a confusing message when a new version is available.
- Built-in installer adapted to new functions and appearance of Yos... See all new features »