From Mike Batt:
Tron is a game for two to four players. Each player controls a bicycle leaving a light trail (a lightcycle), which acts as a wall. The goal is to guide your lightcycle and force all other lightcycles on the playing field to crash. Two players can play on one computer, or four players can connect over a network. Three game speed settings.
What's new in this version: In version 1.0.9 players can no longer lose by turning back on themselves and transparent background option was added.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play an online multiplayer space strategy game.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play modern remake of classical Jezzball and Qix.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play an action-packed arcade MMO game.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Get involved in the dangerous game based on the infamous Disney...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Take over command of an elite force of mercenaries.
- Hop inside a giant battlemech and challenge your friends online...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Choose your weapons and defeat all the competing teams.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play chess over the Internet, against the computer, or by e-mai...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Battle online opponents in this multiplayer space shooter.
- Play a multiplayer card game on the Internet or local network.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Hit all green balloons to gain points and avoid the red ones.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"idk how to use it"
Version: Tron 126.96.36.199
it was really easy to download and ran well
i'm not really sure how to play the game.
Version: Tron 1.0.2
Simple and Reliable game based on a classic theme.
No single-player mode for us lonesome gamers. An automatic restart would be useful, you are required to manually reinitiate the match after every crash.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content