TripleA is a free turn based strategy game and board game. Has single player vs ai/hot-seat, multiplayer through Play By Email, network play, and a hosted online lobby. Comes with multiple games, and over 100 more games and maps that can be downloaded from the user community. It is open source, needing only Java to run (can run on Windows, Mac, Linux, etc). Supports features such as savegames, encrypted dice gen, low luck, and many other options.
Recreate World War 2 with the Axis pushing through to Moscow and Japan devouring the Pacific, or recreate Napoleon's march across Europe, or Rome defeating the Carthaginian Empire, or even Sauron conquering Middle Earth, or Zombies taking over America. If you have ever played a game where you push little plastic or virtual pieces around, roll dice, conquer the lands of your enemy, and produce new pieces to conquer with, Then you will be able to jump right into TripleA.
An example game that comes included with TripleA is "Big World: 1942" A scenario loosely based on the year 1942 in World War 2. In Europe, Germany has Leningrad besieged, stands at the gates of Moscow, and is on the verge of defeat at Stalingrad. In the Pacific, Japan has expanded explosively but faces a possible turning point at Midway. Germany and Japan fight as the Axis pitted against the Allies of Russia, the United Kingdom, China, and the United States of America. Players will take control of these nations, using their armies, navies, and air forces to battle out who will control the world. Player have such units as Infantry, Artillery, Tanks, Fighters, Bombers, Transport ships, Submarines, Destroyers, Cruisers, Battleships, Aircraft Carriers, Anti-Aircraft Guns, and Factories. All of these units have special functions and features, and all attack and defend at differing values (represented by rolling a die for each unit and getting a certain number or less). Territories have different values, both strategically and production value, which can be used to produce more units to use the next turn. Players must work with their team mates, developing strategies and producing units to reach their ultimate goal: Victory.
What's new in this version:
- Version 126.96.36.199:
- TripleA is now backwards compatible with older savegames, and new releases will no longer break savegame compatibility.
- Can now use a proxy to connect to the internet for Play-By-Forum games and the Dice Server.
- Online games network connections now more stable.
- Image quality when zooming greatly improved.
- New options in Edit Mode to damage/repair units and add/remove technology.
- Map downloader now shows out of date maps in bol... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Fantasy strategy game.
- Sims 2 game update.
- Epic adventure battle game.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Play cards with a deck created from your favorite pictures.
- Realistic pool game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Complete an epic journey across many stunning environments, reb...
- Fantasy platform adventure game.
- Prevent the nightmare and save the humanity.
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Sharpen your reflexes and get your neurons firing with this fas...
- Play the classic scrolling shooter games.
- Dungeon Master modification for Warcraft III.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Fight off an alien invasion with the power of science.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: TripleA 188.8.131.52
Best if you know how to play Risk or Axis and Allies.
Has a great community of players.
No tutorial, so you need to understand similar board games and turn based strategy games before you can pick this one up.
Games can take a while, this isn't some flash game.
Definitely something to try out.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content