From 1360 Studios:
Transcript Manager Pro is a realtime and transcript management program. It allows attorneys to connect to court reporters in deposition or in court and see the transcript in real time. It also allows attorneys and legal support staff to run searches, create annotations, add notes, run reports, print transcripts, and export documents to PDF. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Evaluate legal cases by using the same statistical methods empl...
- Get better access to public court records with this Firefox ext...
- Watch the tennis balls as they bounce on your desktop.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create and manage Active Directory reports.
- Manage and automate your law firm's billing.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Protect, optimize, and edit your Web pages easily.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Write and file provisional patent applications.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Watch the bouncing balls in a basketball court on your desktop.
- Manage and organize clients, accounts, appointments, e-mails, s...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Report on projects, files, permissions, checkouts and users in ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Collect and report network software, hardware, and programs.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1