CNET Editors' review
Traffic Travis provides a simple set of tools for monitoring the popularity and potential viewings for a particular Web site. With great instructions and an easy layout, this is a fantastic Internet research tool.
The program's interface is impressively professional, with top-notch graphic design, intuitive navigation, and helpful tutorial videos that clarify every point. Traffic Travis provides four distinct functions that allow you to collect data and do research on your selected Web site. The first one searches for popular keywords and competition, and another shows your site's ranking amongst the top four search engines. Yet another tracks point-and-click advertisements, and the fourth grades your own site for its search engine optimization. These four combined into a single easy-to-use overview of a particular Web site, one that is particularly rich in useful data. It's easy to imagine this program being especially helpful to the online endeavors of self-promoters and Internet marketers. Traffic Travis is so focused on its core functionality that it basically neglects any extras or special features. This isn't a problem, but given its performance and usefulness, we'd have liked the ability to go directly online to view competitors' sites when they're listed. Nevertheless, this is an eye-opening tool that provides an impressive collection of data.
Traffic Travis is freeware, but it requires a free online registration. It comes as a compressed file. By providing some exciting Web data in an easy-to-use environment, this program succeeds admirably, and we highly recommend it.
From Affilorama Group:
Traffic Travis is a software designed to help online businesses boost their Web site traffic. It is an all-in-one tool for search engine optimization, pay-per-click monitoring and general market research. Features include: A page analysis tool which examines the important on-page SEO parts of a page and returns an SEO "score" for the page, as well as suggestions for improving the page from an SEO perspective. Shows where your site is ranking in the search engines for your important keywords, so you can see at a glance rather than trawling through pages of search engine listings. Also keeps track of previous positions. See who is linking to you. Traffic Travis finds backlinks and displays interesting information about the sites that are linking to you, including anchor text and IP address. Traffic Travis then gives you some nice summaries so you can see all the important information at a glance. Store and analyze historical data to see the bigger trends in a market over time. Pulls a variety of statistics and pools them into the one screen so that you can see how they all interact. Powerful PPC research tools. Using a keyword list you can see which sites are bidding on certain keywords; whether they continue to bid on these keywords over time; the movement of ads in the search engines over time; an analysis of keywords to see which words attract consistent, stable competition. Printable project graphs & reports for sending to clients. All tools are found in the one piece of software, so it's no longer necessary to find and visit a multitude of Web sites to analyze a Web site. Takes the tedium out of finding search engine positions, finding backlinks, analyzing keyword density and other routine tasks.
What's new in this version: Version 4.1 includes an all new dashboard to get an overview of your projects.
More Products to Consider
- Submit your Web site to over 750,000 submission sites automatic...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Check site rankings, run SEO audit and create SEO reports autom...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create and manage your invoices, quotes and manage inventory an...
- Create and manage databases with graphical interface.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Analyze the link popularity of a Website.
- Manage SQL databases with graphical interface.
- Create useful information boxes on mouse-over on your sites.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create and manage the membership database for any Chamber of Co...
- Manage and organize your forum marketing.
- Export all the images from your PowerPoint presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage and organize your projects.
- Create your own search engine optimization expert.
- Create and print handouts on PowerPoint.
- Provide you a list of related blogs in any niche.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 60 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not impressed with the performace"
Version: Traffic Travis 184.108.40.20678
There is a free edition to test it.Plus it helped me to find a cool SEO toolkit to rely on.
Found it not as impressive as it is promised to be.
The main minus for me was the fact that the positions reported are not very accurate + they differ each time I check rankings.
Looking for a good SEO software to check my progress and do keyword research I came across traffic travis, which seemed to be nice at first sight, but after checking all the features it offers I came to the conclusion that it is not the software to help me in SEO. Then I continued crawling the web and found effective software that became a real SEO assistant for me.So I switched to SEO PowerSuite tools from www.link-assistant.com