TracePlus/Win32 shows you the interaction between your Win32 application and multiple Win32 APIs. Supported APIs that are displayed in realtime include ODBC, OLE, COM, TAPI, WININET, registry, DB-Library, and more. Integrated SQL capture window displays SQL statements generated by the supported database APIs. Status window displays DLL version information, OutputDebugString() calls, and more.
- Supported API functions that fail are indicated in the Diagnostics View along with the Win32 error code describing the failure
- Displays API calls originating from ActiveX controls and COM objects instanced by an application
- Displays API and ODBC calls originating from a child process
- Displays ODBC calls originating from the Microsoft Jet Database Engine, and Active Data Objects (ADO)
- Works with most commercial Win32 applications (release versions) with no modifications to the target application
- Compatible with Microsoft Terminal Server (Windows NT 4.x, Windows 2000, Windows 2003 Server)