CNET Editors' review
The Touchnote app for Android takes a photo from your mobile device, prints it on a glossy postcard with a custom message, and sends it anywhere in the world for $1.49. If you're sick of just posting your phone pics to Facebook, and want to actually bring them to life, this is the app to do it.
Creating postcards with Touchnote is a breeze. First, open it up and choose a photo. You can pull one from your gallery, take a new photo with your device's camera, or download one from your Facebook profile. Once you've made your pick, pinch and drag to control the zoom and placement of your photo, or do a two-finger twisting motion to rotate it in 90-degree increments. While it would be nice to be able to free-rotate a photo, in most cases, the 90-degree rotations should work just fine.
Next, flip the card over, enter a destination address, and type out your custom message. But don't expect to be able to do much stylizing because there aren't any text alignment options, and there's only one standard font. The app does let you create line breaks, though.
When you're done with your message, it's time to make your payment (credit card or PayPal) and send your card. You can buy Touchnote credits individually for $1.49, or in packs, which give you free bonus credits. Cards usually arrive within two to five days in the U.S. and U.K., or within three weeks anywhere else.
Touchnote is fast and simple, and it offers an awesome way to use all those photos you snap on your mobile device.
Show someone you're thinking about them and make their day with a postcard. Touchnote turns the photos on your Android phone or tablet into beautiful, printed postcards and sends them for you anywhere in the world.
It's a fun way to share photos from your holiday, vacation or trip (much quicker than sending a regular postcard when you're traveling abroad, because we print and send from the US and UK)
Sending a postcard is much more special than sending just another email that is immediately read and deleted.
More Products to Consider
- Change your photos into works of art.
- Awesome PicsArt Studio!.
- Correct and enhance photos form all possible angles.
- More than 600 effects, overlays, and borders to personalize any...
- The best camera application for portraits, 'Cymera'.
- Enhance, transform, and share your photos easily.
- Edit and share photos virtually anywhere. Access them all on Ph...
- Edit your photos with effects, stickers, and texts on your Andr...
- Postagram prints and ships your photos to friends and family as...
- Special Instagram HD version of popular Lomo Camera app. Take p...
- Troll your friends! Create rage faced photos and share created ...
- Access all your favorite photos from your Android device while ...
- Share your pictures on Facebook automatically.
- Collage will never be the same Instantly create Magazine-Style ...
- Easy and intuitive photo editor. Apply effects, adjust color, a...
- FaceGoo is the original fun photo app to stretch your photos in...
- ShutterFolio is a fast Shutterfly photo gallery and batch uploa...
- Instantly supersize faces on your Android device.
- Easily upload and backup photos to Facebook from your phone or ...
- Connect and share life as it happens.
- Edit photos, apply effects, add frames, save back to your phone...
- Accumulate all Web trends in one place.
- MOLOME : Shoot Share Badged Play.
- Path is the Smart Journal that helps you share life with the on...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content