From Digital Transforms:
Total Game Control gives you the ultimate control over your games. It works by mapping keyboard, mouse, and other events to the controls on your game pad or joystick. Set up the controls the way you want. Tie complex moves to a single button, or map them to any combination of controls. No other game profiler offers all of the features or the ease of use that Total Game Control gives you. Works with any gaming device and almost all PC games.
What's new in this version: Version 3.7 has Small compatibility fix for Windows 7.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Control Winamp with a joystick.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Manage your PC and games using a joystick or a joy pad.
- Add gamepad and joystick support to any computer game.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Assign keyboard, mouse, joystick shortcuts to any executable fi...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Burn compilations of your favorite TV shows to DVD.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Record TV programs using your mouse, keyboard, or remote contro...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Access your home or work PC remotely.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Protect your PC from unauthorized access by locking keyboard an...
- Simulate your mouse and keyboard using this game controller.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Control several computer by only using one keyboard and mouse.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
Version: Total Game Control 3.6
now i can use my controller to play games... this software is really cool and easy to use!
limited... you can't save profiles...
"D0n'7 W4s73 Ur Tim3"
Version: Total Game Control 3.5.2
This s*** is lame u gotta remap every time you open it on demo and $20 is 2 much anyways for crap. Do what I did look for a completely free controller remapper that works with your controller. Usually from the manufacturer's website. Don't waste ur time
"Excellent piece of software, the only one I could find that does the job."
Version: Total Game Control 3.5
Enables you to configure any button or stick, or combinations of both on your
gamepad to mimic the keyboard or mouse on your PC. I've set mine up to play 'Thief'
which doesn't support gamepads or sticks, and it's absolutely perfect!
I've also set it up to use instead of my mouse for general use on the PC,
that might sound a bit weird, but it's a lot less tiring on the arm when surfing.
It's simple to set up and use, the only time I had to consult the onboard 'Help'
was when I needed to find out how to mimic the escape key, which I found with ease.
If you play games on your PC and hate using the keyboard and mouse, then
get this program, you will love it.
"A great product"
Version: Total Game Control 3.2
I found this with a web search - I needed a gamepad to key mapper which supported two pads at the same time (logitech software does not do this). Total Game Control does the business - easy to configure and with a great shortcut manager too. Easily worth the money.
"IS THIS A JOKE?!!??"
Version: Total Game Control 3.1
LOL not worth the download or ur time... its kinda totaly useless and there are only (very few) games that u can use it with.