From Town Compass:
Spanish translations for every situation!
Whether you're a traveler, student, teacher, native speaker, or just curious, you will find this database fast, comprehensive and extremely valuable.
There are 3 ways to navigate for translations:
1) Fingerpoint® alphabetical Index, which lists all of the subcategories together for faster browsing. The Graffiti Quick-Find Autoscroll feature is available here -- while in the Index, just use the Palm OS Graffiti strokes in the Graffiti area to quickly jump to the subcategories beginning with the selected letter.
2) Search feature; tap on the Search icon while in the Database (magnifying glass icon in the lower right of the Graffiti area on Palm OS devices, binoculars icon at the bottom of the screen on Pocket PC devices), and a search box will appear. Just type in the word (English or Spanish!) you want to find and tap OK to begin the search. You'll get a list of matches that you can tap on to immediately jump to the selected translation.
3) A three-layer Subject Hierarchy with an intuitive breakdown of categories. Categories include:
- Emergencies, including Help, Hospital, and Police
- Basic Communications, including Common Verbs, Colloquialisms, Directions, Greetings, Introductions, Questions, Telephone, Internet & Email, and Post Office & Mail
- Banking, including Banks, Credit Cards, Currency, and Travellers Cheques
- Numbers & Colors
- Plants & Animals
- Relations, including Pronouns, Family Names, Relationships, Feelings & Emotions, and Invitations
- Restrooms & Hygiene
- Times & Dates, including Time, Dates, and Holidays & Festivals
- Education, including Books, US to Metric Conversion, Metric to US Conversion, Schools, and University Studies
- Cultural Activities, including Church & Religion, Cinema & Theatre, Museums & Galleries, and Music & Dance
- Media & Photo, including Bookstores, Newspapers, Photo & Video, and Television & Radio
- Nightlife, including Bars, Disco & Music, and Tobacco
- Shopping & Clothing, including Shopping Terms, Clothing Terms, Clothing Size & Fit, Shoe Sizes, Suit Sizes, and Jewelry
- Sightseeing & Tours, including Sightseeing and Tours & Excursions
- Sports & Leisure, including Beach & Pool, Golf, Hiking, Soccer, and Sporting Events
- Food & Drink, including General Food, Table Setting, Breakfast Menu, Lunch & Dinner Menu, Drinks, and Grocery Stores
- Restaurants & Cafes, including General Restaurants, Reservations, Ordering, Payment, and Cooking Methods
- Health, including Anatomy, Doctors, General Health, Hospitals & Clinics, Pharmacy, Symptoms, and Women's Health
- Accomodations, including Hotels, Hotel Reservations, Youth Hostels, Camping, and Laundry
- Travel, including Air Travel, Countries, Luggage, and Safety
- Ground Transport, including Auto/Car Rental, Bicycles, Bus, Motorcycles, Road Signs, Taxi Cab, and Train & Subway
- Passports & Customs, including Passport & Visa, Customs, and Embassy
- Water Travel, including Ferries/Boats and Miscellaneous Boats
- English Word/Phrase
- Spanish Word/Phrase
- Spanish Pronunciation
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Listen to Azan automatically five times a day on every prayer t...
- Hear Athan on every prayer time with accurate Qiblah direction ...
- Learn Hindi meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Listen to the Quran recitation on your mobile phone.
- Read, search, and listen to 99 names of Allah on your mobile de...
- Provide mobile English dictionary with accurate English meaning...
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Get accurate prayer times and automatic Athan sound via your mo...
- Read and search Islamic Supplications Dua Prayer in your mobile...
- Find the Qiblah direction from Sun in your Mobile Cell Phone.
- Learn Tamil meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Read Hadith Qudsi on your mobile phone.
- Learn different accurate Marathi meanings for any English word ...
- Listen Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashid Alfasy in your Phone.
- Create schedules and organize exams, tasks, works, and teachers...
- Get prepared for GRE exam via virtual FLash cards.
- Translation dictionary.
- French audio phrasebook.
- Play a learning game to improve various aspects of your memory.
- 2,500 different recipes.
- Learn Telugu meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- English-Italian phrase book.