From Riotgames Production:
Is the New Dock in Leopard Annoying? Change your dock from the new 3D-look to the old(more like Tiger) 2D-look or reverse. And as a bonus. You can make the items in your dock slightly transparent when they are hidden, so you have a visual cue that they aren't active.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Copy your files with ease.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Handle cluttered pages.
- Senses environment (home, office...) & performs set actions.
- Add hierarchical menus with various capabilities for your Dock.
- Ready your Firefox browser for Halloween.
- Remove the dock's blue lights in leopard.
- Creates custom folder icons from any other icon by drag & drop.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Make your menu bar opaque again, as in Tiger.
- Menu bar tool to store & manage sets of clipboard text items.