Tiberius is a piece of software that will help you find relationships in data. Specifically, it is a multi-layer perception neural network. It is ideal for classification and regression problems where you have a dependent variable that you suspect is driven by other known variables but don't know exactly which variables have the greatest influence. Tiberius will tell you if there is a relationship there. It uses visualization techniques so the user can see the data and make decisions in how the model is built. Tiberius is typically used for foreign exchange rate modeling, electric load forecasting, or customer churn prediction. The Tiberius models can be converted into a variety of formats such as Excel, HTML, and Visual Basic. Tiberius can read in data from Excel, Access, text files, SQL Server, and Oracle.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Predict Tennis match results effectively.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prevent attackers from targeting your valuable data.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Design and apply neural and conventional regression/approximati...
- Develop and deploy neural networks and other adaptive systems.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Capture data packets from your network and the Internet.
- Replicate, backup, and synchronize data on your network.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Back up your vital data to local or network drives, CDs, and DV...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Monitor and track data packets on your network and computer.
- Catalogue your entire collection of files and folders.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create forecasts using neural network technology.