From Thai Com Center:
The Meaning is free dictionary for both commercial and non-commercial. It's based on Thai-English, Japanese-English, Chinese-English, Japanse-Thai dictionary. Main Features: no need third party programs or drivers installed on system; developed by C++, make program faster; multi languages support; searching vocabulary from many databases at once; searching vocabulary from meaning; searching vocabulary from paragraph; show vocabulary and meaning together, help to find the right word quickly; Paragraph Reader (show meaning and pronounce); can save paragraph reader with meaning and pronounce to be .bmp; capture selected text in any program by click middle mouse button on selected text.
What's new in this version: Version 3.1.0131.1130 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Learn new vocabulary using voice dictionary and text analyzer.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Start monitor.
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Organize and manage your personal photo collection.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Browse and edit movies or photos on your computer.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Recover files that have been accidentally deleted, erased, corr...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Convert AVI files to MPEG-1 format.
- Learn to play piano chords by connecting a midi keyboard to you...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"It's great language software."
Version: The Meaning 3.0.0705.2
- very good user Interface and easy to use.
- there are many dictionary database available.
- there are many useful functions.
- it's free of charge.
- this version has a shutdown and update bug but thank you for fixed bug version 3.0.0719.1700 from thaicomcenter.com
"It's a real useful dictionary."
Version: The Meaning 1.4.0410
- There are many dictionary databases such as English, Thai, Japanese, Chinese and also included sample sentence too.
- Great Paragraph Reader, never seen function like this before.
- Wish to have more dictionary databases
I have a Japanese language skill approximately level 2.5 but i don't remember Japanese vocabulary much. Everyday i have to work with Japanese documents and i can't read all of them. So, I usually use web translate like Google, Yahoo or Excite to translate my work but it's always come out with the wrong meaning. After i use this program, i got the better result and my Japanese skill is improved too. It's different from other web translator because it show you word pronounce and meaning together in paragraph reader mode and i also can select correct meaning of each word by myself.before use this program, you may download manual to read from the following link.
P.S. I'm a beta tester for this program, i bet you to use it.
Updated on Apr 29, 2009
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: