The Dude network monitor is a new application by MikroTik which can dramatically improve the way you manage your network environment. It will automatically scan all devices within specified subnets, draw and layout a map of your networks, monitor services of your devices and alert you in case some service has problems.
What's new in this version: Version 3.6 improved spectrum analyzer tool - added density view and other improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Control and monitor your network efficiency.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Monitor your Internet activity with just a few clicks.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Modernized 3D pong style games.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Drop and match pieces to win.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Monitor network activities.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Capture, analyze, and track network traffic in real time.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Monitor your nodes, scan ports, and manage Windows remotely.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
All versions:3.1 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great Administrator Tool"
Version: The Dude 3.6
If you want a free tool that can setup server monitoring fast and can alert you if something goes down, you can't beat it.
I can't think of any
Every Systems Administrator should at least have it installed and there when needed it's a life saver
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: