Have you ever been stuck in an airport, hotel room, coffee shop, or on the road with no Internet? Frustrated paying $9.95 for 30 minutes of internet service? Resorting to your Blackberry but wished you could use your laptop? Tether is here to provide a solution to all those worries! Tether is an application that allows your PC to take advantage of your Blackberry's data plan, allowing you to access the Internet on your laptop anywhere there is cellular coverage from your BlackBerry. Tether is easy to install, easy to use, works practically anywhere, and is cost effective.
What's new in this version: Updated APNs; Made the UI a lot simpler.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- Ask questions and get answers from a bot.
- Organize and track your tasks, notes, events, projects, questio...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Receive stock quotes and read news on any Java or Symbian cellp...
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Manage your checking, savings, credit cards and budgets on the ...
- Estimate your travel time on your BlackBerry phone using real-t...
- Make your meal with minimal mistakes and enjoy the process of c...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Get an user-friendly reader for Stock Market news.
- Plan, book, manage, and share your travel activities.
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Take your trading to the next level from your iPad.
- Search Wikipedia right from your Blackberry/RIM device.
- Keep track of everything you lend to or borrow from your friend...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Caught Tether @Half-Price; Would Have Paid Full Price!"
Version: Tether for BlackBerry 220.127.116.11
Extremely easy to install, I use Tether on Windows 7 and works like a breeze. I just tether my BB, click the "T" icon, wait a few seconds and I'm online. History shows w/a click, incredibly fast. Shows amount of usage with packets.
I can't think of any. Seriously, can anyone? Of course, it depends on your wireless carrier and what your data plan is. That would be your main consideration because that cost could run your cell bill higher.
I bought the app at half-price special, but using it now, I would tell anyone to pay the full price and not wait. It is worth every penny and more. I have an unlimited data plan. A real unlimited data plan where I don't have to worry about my usage. If I am out and need to use my laptop, no worries for me. Just tether my BlackBerry. Where I live, there aren't many WiFi spots nor are there hotspots handy. For me, tethering was the answer. I am a photographer, and this was the answer to showing my photos the right way to customers when internet access wasn't handy. Bottom-line? For those not familiar with tethering, it's simple. It's quick. It's easy. And it pays for itself in no time at all.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content