From Ravenware Software:
When I'm writing apps that means I'm using files to test the app with. Some of the files are mine, occasionally I'll need to use someone else's (like when writing PeekIt). I often need to have a test file of a certain size, or with some interesting content . I usually end up duplicating an existing file and modifying it manually (with PeekIt). That gets tedious. So I just wrote Test File Manager (TFM) for myself to manage the files I use for testing. TFM is a central management app for all your test files. It also can create test files of any size, corrupt test files (to see how an app manages bad data), and places bytes in files to simulate certain conditions. All of these actions can be done repeatedly through Preset, and preset actions can be chained to make life a little easier. I still have quite a few more things I want to add to TFM, so check back regularly!
What's new in this version: Added file management and automated file modification.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Automator action limits number of sequentially numbered files.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Batch rename files.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Convert a filename, a directory tree, and contained files into ...
- File & directory compare & merge utility.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content