From Ravenware Software:
When I'm writing apps that means I'm using files to test the app with. Some of the files are mine, occasionally I'll need to use someone else's (like when writing PeekIt). I often need to have a test file of a certain size, or with some interesting content . I usually end up duplicating an existing file and modifying it manually (with PeekIt). That gets tedious. So I just wrote Test File Manager (TFM) for myself to manage the files I use for testing. TFM is a central management app for all your test files. It also can create test files of any size, corrupt test files (to see how an app manages bad data), and places bytes in files to simulate certain conditions. All of these actions can be done repeatedly through Preset, and preset actions can be chained to make life a little easier. I still have quite a few more things I want to add to TFM, so check back regularly!
What's new in this version: Added file management and automated file modification.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Automator action limits number of sequentially numbered files.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Batch rename files.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Convert a filename, a directory tree, and contained files into ...
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Create the Flash-based websites with impressive effects.
- Determine encoding of a text file.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Finds MD5 hash of a string or file.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content