From Ravenware Software:
When I'm writing apps that means I'm using files to test the app with. Some of the files are mine, occasionally I'll need to use someone else's (like when writing PeekIt). I often need to have a test file of a certain size, or with some interesting content . I usually end up duplicating an existing file and modifying it manually (with PeekIt). That gets tedious. So I just wrote Test File Manager (TFM) for myself to manage the files I use for testing. TFM is a central management app for all your test files. It also can create test files of any size, corrupt test files (to see how an app manages bad data), and places bytes in files to simulate certain conditions. All of these actions can be done repeatedly through Preset, and preset actions can be chained to make life a little easier. I still have quite a few more things I want to add to TFM, so check back regularly!
What's new in this version: Added file management and automated file modification.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- File type/creator editor.
- Automator action limits number of sequentially numbered files.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Splits & reassembles files.
- Batch rename files.
- Convert a filename, a directory tree, and contained files into ...
- MySQL graphical shell.
- File invisibilizer and recoverer.
- Grabs icons from any file to create new custom icons.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content