Ten Thousand Solitaire is a freeware solitaire game using six dice. As long as you can remove one die (1, 5, triplets or three pairs), you can roll again. Cache out when you can remove at least one die and the risks are against you. The goal is to cache out with a score of 10,000 or higher. Includes sound.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1.8 is a bug fix and is compatible with Win 7.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Provide live scoreboards for snooker, billiards and pool with f...
- Destroy invading aliens before they overrun the Galaxy.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Draw sheet maker for all sports and tournaments.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Provide Billiards scoreboard control for all sized monitors.
- Provide live scoreboard software for all sports matches and all...
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Game: drive through the labyrinth.
- Provide Snooker scoreboard control for all sized monitors.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Destroy your enemies using the arsenal of rockets and land mine...
- Provide Pool scoreboard control for all sized monitors.
- Dress-up the guys in this sequel to the original fashion puzzle...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play a text-based American football simulation game.
- Guess if the statistics are true or not.