Ten Thousand Solitaire is a freeware solitaire game using six dice. As long as you can remove one die (1, 5, triplets or three pairs), you can roll again. Cache out when you can remove at least one die and the risks are against you. The goal is to cache out with a score of 10,000 or higher. Includes sound.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1.8 is a bug fix and is compatible with Win 7.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Dress-up the guys in this sequel to the original fashion puzzle...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Travel through the fairy-tale hospital and cure all the sick fa...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Take role of hacker in action game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Chat room software.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Move your dibs faster than your opponents.