Ten Thousand Solitaire is a freeware solitaire game using six dice. As long as you can remove one die (1, 5, triplets or three pairs), you can roll again. Cache out when you can remove at least one die and the risks are against you. The goal is to cache out with a score of 10,000 or higher. Includes sound.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1.8 is a bug fix and is compatible with Win 7.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Move your dibs faster than your opponents.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play a poker dice game.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play an easy to understand dice game.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play a solitaire game on your PC.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play the Hollywood and Oklahoma version of Gin Rummy.
- Test your knowledge of music, movies, and classic TV.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Arrange the colorful gifts to fill up the Holiday Express train...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Compare two pictures and spot the errors.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Choose, rip, and steer the ball for the hole.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Hit the ball and keep it from falling on your side of the court...
- Play a combination of poker and solitaire.