Telconi Terminal is an unique network management application with interactive full-screen configuration editing, browsing, help facility support, debugging and more. It focuses on common Cisco IOS functionality present with any hardware or software configuration and complements the command line interface with a rich set of features. It connects to the device using either Telnet, SSH or a SSH-Telnet-proxy host. Telconi Terminal is intended for users with knowledge of Cisco IOS and designed to work with any IOS based device, such as routers and switches.
This technology preview version has been successfully tested with Cisco Series 7400, 7200, 3600, 2600, 2500, 1700, 1600, 1400, 800 routers, Catalyst 2900XL and 3500XL type switches and PIX firewalls. It now is also available for MacOS X and Unix/Linux. We appreciate any feedback!
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Turn your PC into a WiFi hotspot.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Access and manage Simple Network Management Protocol requests.
- Partition your physical server into multiple virtual machines.
- Integrate devices to the automation software.
- Turn your laptop into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot to share with fr...
- Use IPsec/SSL VPN client to connect laptops and home-based work...
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Keep track of your software.
- Get information about the harware.