CNET Editors' review
Managing telecommunications and data services to reduce costs is critical to any business, but small- and medium-size businesses frequently find themselves at a disadvantage when it comes to tracking and analyzing telco expenses. Access Business Communications' Telco Manager, or TelcoMgr, can cut business costs by monitoring and recording telecommunications and data services for reporting and analysis. It includes extensive and powerful database and reporting features that not only help a company track telco expenses but also use the data to maximize returns on services.
TelcoMgr's main interface and other windows are a bit busy in appearance, thanks to copious configuration settings. However, the program manages to do a good job organizing and presenting its data, and there are helpful extras like extensively detailed reference notes that clearly explain each function and setting. TelcoMgr's relational databases record Master Telephone Company (Telco) and/or Service Carrier account data as well as detailed line, circuit, and service data; summary costs; individual customer and location data; and systems assets. TelcoMgr also includes numerous extras, such as document warehousing, a rate comparison worksheet, an Expense Log, automatic reminder alarms, and much more.
TelcoMgr downloads and installs cleanly but leaves folders behind after uninstalling. It's free to try with a limit of 19 customers or location records, and it's $150 to buy. It's network capable and works in most versions of Windows, including 64-bit server editions. It can help small and medium companies maximize their telco and data services while minimizing costs, and we recommend it.
TelcoMgr is a software application suite for Telecom Auditing, Telecom Expense Management and Help Desk resources for telecommunication professionals. TelcoMgr is designed to help you accurately record your business telephone and data services. The program includes databases that can be used for multiple customers such as a vendor may wish to maintain or for a single end-user with multiple locations. The TelcoMgr relational databases are designed to be a central repository for the following information: Master Telephone Company (Telco) or Service Carrier account data.
What's new in this version: Version 7.5.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and browse databases and run SQL queries.
- View, edit, and create records in database tables via a Web bro...
- Design databases and reports without technical skills.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Apply desired changes in multiple MS Word documents.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create and manage your databases.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create and host your own Web galleries.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Find solutions for change, incident, dependency, and basic asse...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Keep track of all your information about technology equipment.
- Manage your professional documents and images.
- Download and save Web site order data in the form of Invoice or...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Use management system for your store.
- Dial phone numbers from Web sites and manage contact informatio...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...