TeamViewer Portable is a solution for remote control, desktop sharing, and file transfer that works behind any firewall and NAT proxy. To connect to another computer just run TeamViewer on both machines without the need of an installation procedure. With the first start automatic partner IDs are generated on both computers. Enter your partner's ID into TeamViewer and the connection is established immediately.
TeamViewer Portable can be run directly from a USB stick or a CD.
What's new in this version:
- It is now possible to select a TeamViewer policy for Custom Host modules that is automatically assigned when installing the module.
- It is now possible to invite contacts without a TeamViewer account to TeamViewer.
- The message box that displays after a remote reboot now also shows the device name.
- The VPN driver can now be installed on Windows 10.
- Now you can reply to chat messages from contacts shared with you even if they have activated "On... See all new features »