Texmaker is a free, modern and cross-platform LaTeX editor for Windows systems that integrate many tools needed to develop documents with LaTeX, in just one application. Texmaker includes Unicode support, spell checking, auto-completion, code folding and a built-in PDF viewer with syntax support and continuous view mode.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0.3 includes updated ES, LV, El, AR and IT translations, tool to convert source files to Unicode, and users can now check if a new version is available via a new option in the "Help" menu.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- A simple batch file renaming utility.
- Set up integrated environment for writing LaTeX documents.
- Print one or more PDF files to any printer with a few mouse cli...
- Focuses on text & image effects.
- Create PDF documents from any application.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Create and add comments to C++ source code in header and source...
- Convert and modify batches of image files in different format.
- Display image thumbnail browser in c#, c++, vb.net , vb, delphi...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content