Taskbar Helper is a tool which provides an opportunity to organize your taskbar and use it much more efficiently by hiding rarely used windows from taskbar. The tool allows you to show only those windows on taskbar, which you really need at the moment. Others, rarely used windows, can be moved from taskbar to system tray, and then quickly accessed by a single click on a corresponding icon in system tray. In addition the tool provides an opportunity to move programs on the taskbar.
More Products to Consider
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Set your alarm clock and replace your standard tray clock using...
- Access and use most commonly used programs.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Search your Windows system very quickly using an index of files...
- Keep clipped text archived on the Clipboard.
- Edit your MPEG, AVI, DVD, and WMV video files fast and without ...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Set wallpaper on computer setups with more than one screen.
- Set timer up to remind yourself of any specific events.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Download and update all your Windows drivers, back them up and ...
- Remove empty files from your disk.
- Expand your clipboard capabilities to perform more actions.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Record and edit MP3, WAV, WMA, Flac, M4A, and M4R easily.
- Organize and manage your files.
- Manage and organize your clipboard contents.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: