ansee iPod Transfer Photo is an easy to use backup software that lets you copy photos from your iPod to a Windows based PC with the least effort. A fully support for full resolution image transfer. Apple had integrated all your photos into an ithmb file which user can not access the content directly, Tansee iPod Transfer Photo utilizes iPod internal database to display and transfer your iPod photos instantly. With Tansee iPod Transfer Photo, iPod users can transfer iPod photos to PC easily. Tansee iPod Transfer Photo had many special settings for your personal iPod photo backup, you can customize browser style, backup file format (.BMP or .JPEG). We had also realized iPod auto detection feature, whenever you plug your iPod to the computer, Tansee iPod Transfer Photo could display all the iPod photos instantly. From now on, you can backup all your iPod photos to any computer. Tansee iPod Transfer Photo is fully compatible with all existing iPods including iPod, iPod Photo, iPod mini, iPod shuffle, iPod nano, iPod video (including Harry Potter iPod and iPod U2), and new iPod shuffle, new iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod touch.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Convert mov files to JPG images.
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Advanced screen recording application.
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Convert your videos to different video file formats.
- Capture and record video from your screen.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"A little time consumming but a decent app."
Version: Tansee iPod Transfer Photo 3.2
Its a user friendly app for the most part. It tokk a little time with the FAQs and help menu to find out where my pictures were being copied to. The picture and file views were helpful too.
It will show your pics in the files that you saved them as in your iPod but when you go to transfer them, you will have to create a whole new file on your PC (unless you just want them all scattered through your pictures folder).
I'm glad I have 5000 words to tell you how much I hate this company. The product itself isnt that bad, but the customer service is absolutley HORRENDOUS! After paying the $200 and being charged to my account, my app didnt work at all right from the start. The code they gave me worked ofr the first day and then it became "invalid". It wouldnt allow me to retrieve my code and they never sent me a confirmation email with my purchase info. I checked my bank account and the $$$ was deducted on Feb 5th. After writting them and explaining the situation, they sent me an auto reply with no-brainer steps (like, make sure your connected to the internet...) So I wrote them again and was irritable that they never even read my initial email. I gave them all my info again (user name and purchasing email address). A week goes by with no response... I finally wrote them a threatening letter saying that they have ripped me off and that if they dont rectify this issue immediately, I would open 20 different accounts on CNET and give scathing reviews about their product, their company, and their customer service. Within eight hours I had a new app with a new authorization code... So after $20, three weeks, much frustration and condescending emails, and finally threatening them... The app works.
So If you have a lot of free time, infinite patients, and are willing stomach all of the above for a mediocre app, then this is right for you!
P.S. also, if you ever do have to contact customer service, you have to set up an Outlook account just to get their email address. They will never come out and tell you what the address is, its always just a highlighted "Click Here" that brings up Outlook.
"It is exactly what i wanted... BRILLIANT"
Version: Tansee iPod Transfer Photo 3.2
It gets all the photos off, which i could have lost forever
It is so simple to use it is brilliant
Great quality. better than anything I could have imagined!
Not worth mentioning really... its simplicity may be seen as a con to some... but it is a pro to me.
"it works, great and rapid tech support"
Version: Tansee iPod Transfer Photo 3
this program saved 1000's of my pictures I lost when my computer crashed.It moved them back from my Ipod in minutes.