From Detong Technology:
Using Tabs for PowerPoint (original name is PowerPoint Tab) in Microsoft PowerPoint, users can easily open new presentations on the tab bar by several ways. Right click the tab and select "new" in the pop-up menu. Or you can double click Left Mouse Button on the blank area of Tab bar to create new document. The quick way is to double click on the blank area of the tab bar to open new slide. All opened presentations can be closed simultaneously only by one click. To close a presentation is so easy by right-click menu or double-click on the menu. Moreover, you don't need to close presentations before rename this slide, its pop-up menu allows you to rename, save as, open and close presentation slideshow in a convenient way.
What's new in this version: Version 9.51 can open more tabs.
More Products to Consider
- Open multiple documents in a tabbed window of Microsoft Word.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Edit and manage files of Microsoft Project in a tabbed window.
- Organize all your slides in one place to select, create, print,...
- Enable tabbed browsing for Microsoft Office applications.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Perform various conversions of measurement units.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Magnify and capture portions of your screen.
- Create professional presentation with the help of Open Office c...
- Get PowerPlugs-branded PowerPoint templates into your current p...
- Add a Windows XP look to your applications.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Add templates to your Microsoft PowerPoint.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content