CNET Editors' reviewTablePlanner provides a convenient middle ground between professional wedding-planning software and simply winging your event. Using resizable drag-and-items items such as tables, dance floors, buffets, and bars, you quickly can sketch celebration rooms and arrange guest seating. The program also stores your guests' contact information, along with notes on whom they do and don't want to sit near. You can seat guests individually or automatically and print out a seating plan by table or as a graphical representation. However, our favorable impression was spoiled by the sloppy interface design. In particular, some messages and tab headings are not completely translated from German. An English-speaking user shouldn't have to puzzle out headings like Auswertung or Neuer Raum. If it weren't for the language issue, TablePlanner would make a good pick for people who frequently arrange large events. As it is, we recommend you do some careful comparison shopping before you buy.
TablePlanner supports you in planning celebrations where fixed seating is required. The program can help you plan weddings, jubilees, and corporate events and table plan. It helps you keep track of who is invited, who has accepted, and where to seat them all. With a range of easy-to-use functions and super graphical images, TablePlanner helps you organize your individual events straightaway, even if you don't have a great deal of technical experience. Your guests can be seated at up to 50 tables. You can choose the shape of each table and the number of guests to be seated at each table. TablePlanner is available in the following languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French. Version 2 new features room designer more details on guests windows menu, love and hate, budget information / control table designer.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Schedule your tasks effectively.
- Manage your Wedding plans.
- Set a reminder not to forget about important events in your lif...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage the tasks and appointments on your to-do list with a few...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Plan and manage events.
- Schedule and organize entertainment business activities.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Organize your daily, recurring, or upcoming events schedule jus...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Plan your wedding party, track all the preparations, and monito...
- Keep track and manage your important events and schedules.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Enable your guests to select music from your MP3 collection.
- Plan and organize wedding without missing any detail.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Remind yourself of important events and stop missing them.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"For my purposes it worked pretty well."
Version: TablePlanner 2
After the first difficulties the program works pretty well when being accustumed to it.
I would recomment this program.
The trial version was 2,. I bought version 3.01.
The trieal versions (version 2) shows a small part of the features. In the price-list a version with variable tables is mentioned which you can not order for 50 persons as it was shown.
To place the guests needs some patience.
In the German version I found some English expressions but nothing to think about.
The version 3.01 looks somehow nicer than the previous.
"Easy to use."
Version: TablePlanner 2
Easy to use for first timers.
Price stated is not what is charged when buying. Price to buy is $32.95!!